Department of Human Physiology
1. Das P, Pal S* and Basu S. (2020). Metabolic Adaptability in Liver and Gastrocnemius Muscle of Mice Following Sub-acute Lead Toxicity. Toxicology and Industrial Health. 36(7):487-501.
2. Majumder D, Nath P, Debnath R and Maiti D. :”Understanding the complicated relationship between antioxidants and carcinogenesis” J Biochem Mol Toxicol . 2020 Sep. ;e22643. (Impact factor 3.6)
3. Majumder D, Debnath R and Maiti D. (2020): “IL-27 along with IL-28B ameliorates the pulmonary redox impairment, inflammation and immunosuppression in benzo (a) pyrene induced lung cancer bearing mice” Life Sciences: 260, 118384. (Impact factor 3.6)
4. Adhikari S, Bhattacharjee T, Nath P, Das A, Jasinski J P, Butcherf R J, and Maiti D. (2020): “Bimetallic and trimetallic Cd(II) and Hg(II) mixed-ligand complexes with 1, 1-dicyanoethylene-2,2-dithiolate and polyamines: Synthesis, crystal structure, Hirshfeld surface analysis, and antimicrobial study” Inorganica Chimica Acta 512, 119877. (Impact factor 2.0)
5. Dey P C, Nath P, Maiti D and Das R. (2020): Antibacterial activity of MPA‑capped CdTe and Ag‑doped CdTe nanocrystals: Showing different activity against gram‑positive and gram‑negative bacteria” Chemical Papers, (Impact factor 1.1)
6. Singha AK, Sarkar C, Majumder D, Debnath R, Saha M, Maiti D. (2020) : IL-15 and GM-CSF stimulated macrophages enhances phagocytic activity in ENU induced leukemic mice. Immunobiology: 225(2), 151894.(Impact factor 3.1).
7. Das S., Choudhuri D. Calcium supplementation shows a hepatoprotective effect against high-fat diet by regulating oxidative-induced inflammatory response and lipogenesis activity in male rats. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, 10 (2020) 511-519. 2225-4110. (I.F-3.08).
8. Das S., Choudhuri D. Effect of Dietary Calcium on Adipogenesis Program and its Role in Adipocyte Dysfunction in Male Wister Rats. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Science. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Science. (July–Sept 2020) 90(3):631–639. 2250-1746. (I.F-0.396).
9. Nath N., Choudhuri D. Relationship Between Cardio-metabolic Risk Factors and Pulmonary Function in Young Adults. Int. J Sci. Res. 9(3): 59-62, 2020. 2319-7604. Impact Factor:0.
10. Sutradhar B., Choudhuri D. Factors Associated with Nutritional Status of Adolescent Schoolchildren in Tripura. Indian Pediatrics 57(2): 4-5, 2020. 0974-7559. (I.F-1.18).
11. Das S, Choudhuri D. Dietary calcium regulates the insulin sensitivity by altering the adipokine secretion in high fat diet induced obese rats. Life Sciences 250 (2020) 117560. 0024-3205. (I.F- 3.67).
12. Das S, Choudhuri D. Dietary calcium regulates the risk renal injury in high fat diet induced obese rats by regulating renal lipid metabolism, oxidative stress and inflammation. Archives of Physiology and Biochemistry.(I.F-2.57).
13. Sandeep Das, Dipayan Choudhuri. Modulatory Role of Selenium and Vitamin E Against Oxidative Stress Induced Hepatotoxicity And Nephrotoxicity in Rats Exposed Sub-Chronically to Hexavalent Chromium. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research 2020; 13(8):113-118. 2455-3891. (I.F- 0.48).
14. Shilpi Saha & Samir Kumar Sil. A Comparative Study on Fat Pattern between Tribal and Non-tribal Girls of Tripura, North-East India, Indian J Pediatr. 86(6): 508–514.2019.
1. Shil K and Pal S*. (2019). Metabolic and Morphological Disorientations in the Liver and Skeletal Muscle of Mice Exposed to Hexavalent Chromium. Comparative Clinical Pathology; 28, 1729– 1741. [IF: 0.32]
2. Debnath R, Majumder D, Nath P, Ghosh D and Maiti D. (2019): Bromelain plus Peroxidase Reduces Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Progression in invivo via Up-regulation of Antioxidant Enzymes and Modulating Apoptotic Protein Expression. Nutr Cancer.:1-11. (Impact factor 2.3)
3. Chakraborty P, Sarker R K, Roy R, Ghosh A, Maiti D and Tribedi P. (2019). Bioaugmentation of soil with Enterobacter cloacae AKS7 enhances soil nitrogen content and boosts soil microbial functional‑diversity; 3 Biotech: 9:253. (ISSN - 0887-2333) (Impact factor 2.2)
4. Majumder D, Debnath M, Libin Kumar K V, Nath P, Debnath R, Sarkar C, Prasad GBKS, Verma Y K and Maiti D. (2019). Metabolic profiling and investigations on crude extract of Olea europaea L. leaves as a potential therapeutic agent against skin cancer. J Functional Foods: 58, 266-274. (ISSN: 1756-4646).(Impact factor 3.7)
5. Debnath R, Chatterjee N, Das S, Mishra S, Bose D, Banerjee S, Das S, Saha KD, Ghosh D, Maiti D (2019) : Bromelain with peroxidase from pineapple are more potent to target leukemia growth inhibition - A comparison with only bromelain. Toxicol In Vitro.;55:24-32 (Impact factor 2.9).
6. Das S., Choudhuri D. Prolonged exposure to different types of energy restricted calcium diet modulates the inflammatory and oxidative stress response in healthy male rats. Asian J Pharm Clin Res 12 (8), 154-159, 2019. 2455-3891. (I.F- 0.48).
7. Jhinuk Basu Mallick, Tapan Majumdar, Kudumula Venkata Rami Raddy, Sumita Mukherjee and Samir Kumar Sil. Activity of the medicinal plant Parkia javanica against multidrug resistant Neisseria gonorrhoea and other clinical isolates. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research;2019;12(9):
8. Jhinuk Basu Mulick, Tapan Majumdar, Joyanta Roy, Shyamal Kanti Chakraborty, Sanjib Debnath, Somrat Hore and Samir Kumar Sil. First Report on Frequency of Sexually transmitted infections in Tripura , North East India-teritary Referred Center Study. Journal of Evaluation of Medicinal and Dental Sciences 2019, 8(27): 2202-2208.
1. Md. Jashim Uddin, Prasenjit Patari, Samir Kumar Nag and Samir Kumar Sil. A comparative study on ethno medicinal and nutraceutical potentials of the leaves of three species of genus Ipomea from Tripura, NE-India. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2018; 7(1): 2073-2082
2. MJ Uddin, SK Nag, SK Sil Anthropometric Assessment of Nutritional Status of Adolescents in Rural School of Unokoti District of Tripura, North-East India, ANTHROPOLOGIST 19 (1), 277-284, 2017.
3. Shil K and Pal S*. (2018). Metabolic Adaptability in Hexavalent Chromium Treated Renal Tissue: An In Vivo Study. Clinical Kidney Journal. 11(2):222-229. [ISSN: 2048-8513] [IF:3.388]Epub 2017 Jul 27.
4. Debnath R, Majumder D, Singha AK, Ghosh D and Maiti D (2018): Bromelain plus peroxidase from pineapple induces apoptosis via mitochondrial dependent pathway in lymphoma cells. Int J Pharm Sci & Res; 9(11): 4610-18,.4610-18. (Impact factor 0)
5. Saha B., Saha P., Mondal A., Naskar JP, Maiti D., Chowdhury S.(2018). Sequential detection of Cu2+ and cysteine by imidazole based chemosensor in aqueous solution. J Chinese Chemical Society, 1-9. (Impact factor 1.5)
6. Paul P , Bhowmik KRN, Roy S, Deb D, Das N , Bhattacharjee M, Dutta Purkayastha RN, Male L, Mckee V, Pallepogu R, Maiti D, Bauza A, Fontera A, Kirillov AM. (2018) Synthesis, structural features, antibacterial behaviour and theoretical investigation of two new manganese(III) Schiff base complexes. Polyhedron 151, 407–416. (ISSN: 0277-5387) (Impact factor 2.0)
7. Debnath B, Somraj Singh W, Das M, Goswami S, Singh MK, Maiti D, Manna K. (2018) Role of plant alkaloids on human health: A review of biological activities. Materials Today Chemistry: 9 , 56-72. (Impact factor 0)
8. Maiti D., Singha AK., Sarkar C., Sarkar S., Sil Sarma I., Manna K., Dinda B. (2018). Friedelane, isolated from Pouzolzia indica Gaud. exhibits toxic effect against melanoma. Cytotechnology; 70(4):1111-1120. (ISSN: 0920-9069 (Print) 1573-0778 (Online)) (Impact factor 1.7)
9. Chakraborty P, Joardar S, Ray S, Biswas P, Maiti D, and Tribedi P.(2018) 3,6-Di(pyridin-2-yl)-1,2,4,5-tetrazine (pytz)-capped silver nanoparticles (TzAgNPs) inhibit biofilm formation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: a potential approach toward breaking the wall of biofilm through reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation. Folia Microbiologica. 2018; 63(6):763-772, ISSN: 0015-5632 (Print) 1874-9356 (Online). (Impact factor 1.6).
10. Bhattacharyya P, Agarwal B, Goswami M, Maiti D, Baruah S and Tribedi P. (2018) Zinc oxide nanoparticle inhibits the biofilm formation of Streptococcus pneumoniae. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Journal of Microbiology; 111(1):89-99; ISSN: 0003-6072 (Print) 1572-9699 (Online) (Impact factor 1.9).
11. Nath N., Choudhuri D. Evaluation of Health Related Quality of Life and Components of Metabolic Syndrome Among Young Adults. J. Cardiovascular Disease Res. 9(3): 146-150, 2018. 0976-2833. Impact Factor:0.
12. S Saha, P Karmakar and S K Sil. Antibacterial activities of Parkia javanica extract against multidrug resistant gram negative bacteria predominantly found in skin wound. 2018. Int J Pharm Bio Sci. 8(1): 96-102.
13. Sil Samir Kumar, Saha Susmita and Karmakar Parimal Reactive Oxygen Species as possible mediator of antimicrobial activity of Parkia javanica, against bacterial species predominantly found in chronic wound.. 2018. J Drug Delv. Therap. 8(1):43-47.
14. Saha S, Dinda M, Karmakar P and Sil S K Immunomodulatory effect of Parkia javanica extract on intracellular expression of IL-6, IL-8, IL-12 and TNF-α. 2018. J Drug Delv. Therap. 8(3):58-63.
15. Basu Mullick Jhinuk, Reddy KVR, Saha Susmita, Bashir Tahir, Hore Samrat, Sil Samir Kumar. 2018. In vitro toxicity studies on the extract of medicinal plant Evolvulus Nummularius as a potent microbicidal candidate. J Drug Delv. Therap. 8(4):229-236.
16. Saha S, karmakar P and Sil S K. Chloroform fraction of Parkia javanica bark is the most potent solvent fraction regarding antibacterial activity against standard bacterial species commonly found in skin of wound. 2018. Int. J Pharm Bio Sci. 8(3): 641-657.
17. Saha S, karmakar P and Sil S K. Chloroform fraction of Parkia javanica bark possesses antibacterial activity against multidrug resistant gram negative bacteria predominantly found in skin wound. 2018. J Drug Delv. Therap. 8(5): 184-189.
1. Das P and Pal S*. (2017). Alteration in Carbohydrate Metabolism by Sub-acute Lead Exposure: A DoseDependent Study. International Journal of Pharmacy and PharmaceuticalSciences.9(3).254-261.[IF:0.66]
2. Das P and Pal S*. (2017). Lead (Pb), a Threat to Protein Metabolic Efficacy of Liver, Kidney and Muscle in Mice. Comparative Clinical Pathology. 26. 875- 883.[ISSN: 1618-5641] [IF: 0.32]
3. Shil K and Pal S*. (2017). Hexavalent Chromium Induced Alteration of Carbohydrate Bioenergetics: A DoseDependent Study. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research.10(2), 410-417. [ISSN: 0974-2441] [IF: 0.48]
4. Bhattacharya A, Saha P, Saha B, Maiti D, Mitra P, Naskar J P and Chowdhury S. (2017): A combination of experimental and computational studies on a new oxamido bridged dinuclear copper(II) complex. Journal of Molecular Structure. 2017; 1146, 43-49; ISSN: 0022-2860. (Impact factor 2.0)
5. Singha A K, Bhattacharjee B, Saha B and Maiti D. (2017): IL-3 and GM-CSF modulate functions of splenic macrophages in ENU induced leukemia. Cytokine; 91, 89-95. ISSN: 1043-4666; (Impact factor 3.4).
6. Sen P, Das S, Hore S, Bhattacharjee S, Choudhuri D.Obesity and associated cardiometabolic risk among women from Tripura - A northeastern state of India. J Mid-life Health. 8(2):1-8, 2017. 0976-7819. Impact Factor:0
7. Saha J, Choudhuri S, Choudhuri D. Effect of sub chronic exposure to chromium on hematological and biochemical parameters of male albino rat. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 10 (5) : 345-348, 2017. 2455-3891 (I.F- 0.48).
8. Bhattacharjee T, Choudhuri S, Choudhuri D. Oxidative stress in rat liver and kidney due to chronic exposure to a mixture of arsenic, cadmium lead: Protective role of selenium and zinc. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 10(7) : 1-7, 2017. 2455-3891. (I.F- 0.48).
9. Sen P, Das S, Choudhuri D. Correlates of Cardiometabolic Risk Factors among Women of an Ethnic Tribal Community of Tripura. Indian J Public Health. 61:1-8, 2017. 0019557X. Impact Factor:0
10. Sutradhar B., Choudhuri D. Nutritional Status of Adolescents of Tripura – A North Eastern State of India. Biomedicine. 2017; 37(2) : 274-278. 0970-2067. (I.F-0.1)
11. Sen P., Das S., Choudhuri D. Correlation Between Hematologtical Parameters and Cardio- metabolic Risk Factors: Report of Study Among Ethnic Tribal Women of Tripura, India. Int. J. Pharmaceuti, Chemical and Biological Sci. 8(3): B1-6. 2017. 2249-9504. (I.F-0.88).
12. Choudhuri D., Bhattacharjee T. Effect of Exposure to Mixture of Heavy Metals Arsenic, Cadmium and Lead on Reproductive Function and Oxidative Stress in Rats. Int. J. Pharmacological and Toxicological Res. 9(3) : 221-229, 2017. 2310-2985. Impact Factor:0.
13. Nath N., Choudhuri D. Association between Cardio Respiratory Fitness and Components of Cardio Metabolic Syndrome in Young Adults from Tripura. Biomedicine. 3794): 568- 575, 2017. 0970-2067. (I.F-0.1)
14. Sutradhar B., Choudhuri D. Prevalence of Predictors of Prehypertension and hypertension Among School Going Adolescents (14-19 years) 0f Tripura India. Indian J. Med. Specialities. 8 : 179-186, 2017. 09762892. Impact Factor:0.
15. Das S., Choudhuri D. Role of Low Calcium and High Calcium Diet on Adipocyte Metabolism with Respect to Serum Parathyroid Levels in Male Albino Rats. Indian J. Physiolo. Pharmacol. 61 (4): 430-439, 2017. 2582-2799. (I.F-0.22).
16. Saha S, Das A, Debnath A, Begam S, Sen S, Majumder S, Sil SK. Increased ROS Generation: Implication in Antibacterial Activity of Evolvulus nummularius against multidrug resistant Gram Negative Bacteria strains, International journal of current microbiology and applied sciences, 6(1): 100-107, 2017.
17. Majumdar T, Mullick JB, Bir R, Hore S, Sil SK. A study on various Neisseria gonorrhoeae phenotypes circulating in Tripura, Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology,., Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology, 83: 499-501, 2017
18. Susmita Saha, Manikarna Dinda, Parimal Karmakar and Samir Kumar Sil. In-vitro wound healing activity of Parkia javanica on human keratinocyte (HaCat) cell line. 2017. Trends in frontal areas of plant science research. Narosa publishing house: 289-293.
1. Sarkar C and Pal S*. (2015). Effects of Sub-acute Fluoride Exposure on Discrete Regions of Rat Brain Associated with Thyroid Dysfunction: A Comparative Study.International Journal of Biomedical Research. 6(09): 647-660. [ISSN: 2455-0566][IF: 0.765]
2. Manna K, Singh W S, Das L, Reang M, Das M and Maiti D. (2015): Microwave Assisted Biogenic Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles Using Plant Extract: characterization and Antimicrobial Activity. Curr Bionanotech: 1(2), 87-94. (Impact factor 0).
3. Debnath B, Md. Jashim Uddin, Patari P, Das M, Maiti D and Manna K. (2015) “Estimation of alkaloids and phenolics of five edible cucurbitaceous plants and their antibacterial activity” Int. J Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 7(12), 223-227. ISSN: 0975-1491. ISSN: 1482-1826 (Impact factor 0)
4. Debnath B, Md. Jashim Uddin, and Maiti D. (2015) “Nanoparticle (NP) as a targeting drug delivery system to blood brain barrier (BBB): A review”. Pharmatutor 3(8) 30-37. [Print ISSN: 2394-6679; e-ISSN: 2347 – 7881] (Impact factor 0)
5. Singha AK, Bhattacharjee B and Maiti D. (2015): Cytotoxic activity of T lymphocytes is induced upon stimulation with IL-3 plus GM-CSF in animal leukemia model. Leuk. Res. 39, (11), 1255-1262 . ISSN: 0145-2126. (Impact factor 2.2)
6. Singha AK, Bhattacharjee B and Maiti D. (2015): “IL-3 and GM-CSF induces increased recruitment of lymphocytes in peripheral blood in ENU induced leukemia mouse model”. Int J Cur. Res. Rev 7(14), 49-53. [ISSN: 2231-2196 (Print) ISSN: 0975-5241 (Online). (Impact factor 1.6)
7. Singha AK, Bhattacharjee B and Maiti D. (2015): “IL-3 and GM-CSF in combination alters protein tyrosine kinase activity of splenic macrophages in leukemic mice”. Int. J Biomed Res. 6, 385-390. [ISSN: 0976-9633 Impact Factor 0.4].
8. Bhattacharjee B., Singha AK. And Maiti D.( 2015): Role of G-CSF plus IL-15 on neutrophil population in peripheral blood modulating protein tyrosine kinase activity in leukemic mice. Int J Cur Res. 7; 15180-15186. [ISSN: 0975-833X] (Impact factor 4.2)
9. Xu Z, Yoshida T, Wu L, Maiti D, Cebotaru L, Duh EJ; (2015): “Transcription Factor MEF2C Suppresses Endothelial Cell Inflammation via Regulation of NF-κB and KLF2”. J Cell Physiol, 230(6), 1310-1320; (Online ISSN: 1097-4652). (Impact factor 5.5).
10. Bhattacharjee B, Singha AK. and Maiti D.( 2016): Phagocytic Activity of Neutrophil is Induced by Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor and Interleukin-15 in Leukemic Animal Model. J Cell Immunother. 2(1), 52-57. [ISSN: 2352-1775] (Impact factor 0)
11. Choudhuri S, Aithal M, Choudhuri D; Anthropometric and Atherogenic Risk of Cardiometabolic Disorders in Women. Int J Collaborative Resh Int Med Pub Health. 7(8), 164-171 (2015)
12. Choudhuri D, Sutradhar B. Pulmonary function of adolescents from Tripura, A North Eastern State of India. Lung India. 32 (4): 353-358, 2015. 0970-2113. (I.F-0.93).
13. Choudhuri S., Aithala M., Choudhuri D. Screening for cardio metabolic risk profile in middle aged pre menopausal Indian women. Journal Cardiovascular Disease Research. 6 (1): 3-8, 2015. (Impact Factor: 0)
14. Choudhuri D. and Sutradhar S. Quantitative Phenotypic traits of Cardiovascular Disease Risk. Indian J. Paediatrics. 83(8): 904-905, 2016. 0973-7693. (I.F-1.5).
15. Bhattacharjee T., Bhattacharjee S., Choudhuri D. Hepatotoxic and Nephrhrotoxic Effects of Chronic Low Dose Exposure to a Mixture of Heavy Metals – Lead, Cadmium and Arsenic. Int. J. Pharmaceuti, Chemical and Biological Sci. 6(1) : 39-47. 2016. 2249-9504. (I.F-0.88)
16. Pradip Bhaumik1, Prasun Bhattacharjee, Samir Kumar Sil. Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Virus Co-infection among Human Immunodefi ciency Virus Infected Patients of Tripura, International Journal of Scientific Study | September , 3 (6), 77-80, 2015.
17. Roy Sarkar S, Sil S K, Prevalence of hypertension among boys (6-18 years) belonging to Tripuri tribal of Tripura. Int J Sci Res, 4, 14-16, 2015.
18. Roy Sarkar S, Sil S K. Body Physique in Bengali adolescent boys from West Tripura District, Tripura, India, , Int J Bioassays, 4, 3684-88, 2015.
19. Saha S, Sil SK. Prevalence of stunting and thinness among rural adolescent Bengali school girls of North Tripura., , Int J Sci Appl Res, 2, 56-58, 2015.
20. Ray Choudhury P, Basak S, Sil S K. Host based specialization in Aphis gossypii glover, evidenced from DNA barcode studies from Tripura, North-East India., , J Appl Biosci, 41, 12-18, 2015.
21. Sarkar SR, Sil SK. Nutritional status of the rural Bengali adolescent boys of Tripura. Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 83(4): 356 DOI: 10.1007/s12098-015-1856-6, 2015.
22. Mullick JB, Majumdar T, Ray J, Sil SK. Changing Trends of Candida Isolates and their Antifungal Susceptibility Pattern in Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Cases of Tripura, North East India. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences.; 4 (94): 15918-22, 2015.
23. Debnath M, Roy Choudhuri P, Sil S K: Studies on ns5 18s rDNA based molecular phylogenetic analysis and antibacterial properties of Eutyphoeus gammiei, an earthworm species endemic to north east India. World journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 5(2), 1357-1364, 2016.
24. Saha S, Basu Mullick J, Roychoudhuri P, Saha P, Chakarborty D, Sil S K: Antibacterial activity of Parkia javanika : Studies on MIC,MBC, Growth curve Analysis and ROS Generation on Four Vibrio cholarae strains.,Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci,5(8):538-544, 2016.
25. Saha S, Deb B, Basu mullick J, Roychoudhuri, Saha P, Ghosh B, Sil S K.: Antibacterial Activity of Evolvulus nummularius Against Standard ATCC Gram Positive and Gram Negative Strains: Studies on MIC, MBC, Growth curve Analysis and ROS generation. International journal of Pure and Applied Bioscience, 4(4),205-211, 2016.
26. Roy Choudhury P, Saha S, Sil SK. Ladybird Larvae, Coelophora bisselata Mulsant (Coleoptera: Coccinelladae) as a source of fibrinolytic enzymeAsian journal of Biological and Lif Sciences, (5): 131-134, 2016.
27. Majumdar T, Mullick JB, Bir R, Roy J, Sil SK. Determination of Virulence Factors and Biofilm Formation Among Isolates of Vulvovaginal Candidiasis. Journal of Medical Science 2: 53-58, 2016.
28. Roy Sarkar , Sil S K.: Nutritional Status of Rural Bengali Adolescent Boys of Tripura: Ind J Pediatrics; ( 2016) 83(4):356.
1. PROF. S.K. SIL : Cellular Basis of Wound Healing Activity of Parkia javanica (LAMK) MERR: Invitro and Invivo Studies.
Proceedings of International Conference on Wound Care, Tissue Repair & Regenerative Medicine. Feb 25-26, Prague, CHECKSLOVAKIA.
2. DR. S.PAL : Concomittent administration of selenium and Vitamin B12 ameliorates arsenic induced oxidative stress in male wister rats. (Chapter 13)
Biological Sciences: Impacts on modern civilization, current and future challenges by Anupam guha; New Delhi Publisher
3. Prof. D. Maiti & Debabrata Majumder : “Decoding the role of inflammation in lung cancer development” Biological Sciences: Impacts on Modern Civilization, Current and Future Challenges by Anupam Guha © New Delhi Publishers, New Delhi: 2021, 395-404. Chapter 38. ISBN: 978-81-947417-9-4
1. PROF. S.K. SIL: Invitro wound healing activity of Parkia juavanica on Human keratenocyte ( HaCat) cell line. Trends in frontal areas of Plant science research. Edited by : S. Sinha & R.K.Sinha, Dept. of Botany, TU.
2. SUDIPTA PAL and KANU SHIL: Metabolic Toxicity and Alteration of Cellular Bienergetics by Hexavalent Chromium, Hand Book of Environmental Materials management, Springer International Publishing AG CM Hossain (ed)