Department of Statistics
1.Prasenjit Sinha and Jayanta Datta. Quality Test on Age-Specific Literacy Data in Indian Census Using Whipple’s Index : Population Geography; Vol. 43(2).
2. S Pradhan, S Hore, SK Maji, S Manna, A Maity, PK Kundu, K Maity, S Roy, et al.. Study of epidemiological behaviour of malaria and its control in the Purulia district of West Bengal, India (2016–2020) : Scientific Reports; Vol 12 (1), pp 1-11. Impact Factor: 5.134
1. A Srivastava, R Bala, AK Srivastava, A Mishra, R Shamim, P Sinha. Anxiety, obsession and fear from coronavirus in Indian population: a web-based study using COVID-19 specific scales: International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health; Vol. 43(2), pp 4570-4577.
2. A Srivastava, R Bala, Rc Shil, Pk Shaw, L Karso, H Bhaumik, P Sinha et al.. Knowledge, attitude, practice, and perception towards COVID-19 in North Eastern states of India: An online cross sectional study : Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research; Vol 13 (12), pp 165-172.
1. Samrat Hore, Anup Dewanji, Aditya Chatterjee, Ensuring balance through optimal allocation of experimental units with known categorical covariates into two treatments Statistics: A Journal of Theoretical and Applied Statistics; Vol. 54 (3), pp 559-576. IF 1.108
1. JB Mullick, T Majumdar, J Roy, SK Chakraborty, S Debnath, S Hore, SK Sil First Report On Frequency Of Sexually Transmitted Infections In Tripura, North East India-Tertiary Referral Center Studyb J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci., Vol. 8(27), pp. 2202-2208
1. JB Mullick, KVR Reddy, S Saha, T Bashir, S Hore, SK Sil, In Vitro Toxicity Studies On The Extract Of Medicinal Plant EvolvulusNummularius As A Potent Microbicidal Candidate, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, Vol. 8 (4), pp. 229-236.
2. Samrat Hore, Aditya Chatterjee, Anup Dewanji. Improving variable neighborhood search to solve the traveling salesman problem, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 68 (2018), pp. 83-91 Impact Factor 6.725
1. P Sen, S Das, S Hore, S Bhattacharjee, D Choudhuri. Obesity and associated cardiometabolic risk among women from Tripura-A Northeastern State of India Journal of mid-life health, Vol. 8 (3), pp. 110-117
2. JB Mullick, T Majumdar, R Bir, S Hore, SK Sil. A study on various Neisseria gonorrhoeae phenotypes circulating in Tripura, Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology, Vol. 83 (4), pp. 499-501 Impact Factor 2.545
1. Dilip C. Nath, Prasenjit Sinha, M. Nazrul Islam, Socio-Economic And Demographic Risk Factors on The Onset of Mentally Disabled Elder Population in India Assam Statistical Review, Vol. 29 (2), pp. 47-74 (ISSN : 09764291)
2. Priyaranjan Dash & Samrat Hore. Moving towards an optimal sample using VNS algorithm, Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, Vol. 45 (5), pp.1519-1524, Impact Factor 0.929
3. Samrat Hore, Anup Dewanji, Aditya Chatterjee. On optimal allocation of experimental units with known covariates into multiple treatment groups, Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin, Vol. 68 (1-2), pp. 69-81